Faculty Member - Department for Institutional Effectiveness
& Department of Research
This position will help the accreditation and research efforts
of the university. The faculty member will help to
centralize, analyze, and report data and data trends. The
faculty member will assist other individuals, internally and
externally as needed, with creating and enhancing research
projects. The faculty member will help identify accreditation
and institutional improvement efforts that could be
researched. The faculty member will provide leadership to
promote and develop new knowledge in support of the university's
- Responsible to the Dean for Institutional Effectiveness and the
Dean of Research for the successful operation of both
- Assists, as assigned, with accreditation efforts.
- Serve, as assigned, on standing and ad hoc committees.
- Participate in original and/or collaborative research.
- Maintain continuing education as applicable for professional
and departmental needs.
- Provide professional and community service in support of the
- Serve as course instructor as necessary.
- Engage in administrative duties as assigned.
- Support and contribute to employee development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First professional or PhD degree
- Computer skills in statistical packages and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel and represent the University
- Minimum of three years of clinical research experience
- Experience in grant proposal writing
- Teaching experience
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by sending a current curriculum vitae,
letter of interest, and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer