Admissions Specialist - External Relations (Part-Time)
The Admission Specialist - External Relations establishes,
maintains, and oversees a program of outreach to National
University of Health Sciences (NUHS) alumni, health profession
advisors and health profession clubs which will support the
recruitment of prospective students.
- Recruit new Alumni Ambassadors via office visits, written,
electronic and phone communication.
- Collaborate with Alumni Department to obtain Alumni to assist
with Admissions recruiting opportunities.
- Identify and establish a VIP list of key health profession
advisors at top feeder schools.
- Create and manage a database of health profession clubs for
communication and outreach.
- Establish and nurture excellent working relationships through
regular communication with Alumni Ambassadors, health profession
advisors and health professions clubs.
- Maintain the Alumni Ambassador, health profession advisor, and
health profession club databases.
- Assist with developing a strategic communication and outreach
plan to health profession advisors.
- Identify and utilize alumni for various recruitment events and
- Facilitate contact between alumni and prospective students
(i.e. phone calls, shadow opportunities, etc.) as required.
- Participate in on-campus outreach events such as Campus Visit
Day, Student for a Day, etc.
- Assist with clerical and administrative duties in the
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer