Administrative Assistant to the Dean, College of Allied Health
This staff position provides administrative support to the Dean
of the College of Allied Health Sciences and Assistant Dean of the
College of Allied Health Sciences.
- Receptionist for the Dean and Assistant Dean.
- Type and distribute all correspondence, reports, minutes,
official lists, part-time faculty contracts for the Massage Therapy
and the Undergraduate Studies programs.
- Maintain department files including computer records and
- Maintain contract, personnel evaluation, promotion, tenure and
inactive files for all faculty members.
- Prepare academic deficiency report and academic correspondence
- Process incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Order supplies.
- Answer telephones, take messages, proctor students.
- Assist in preparation of annual and self-study reports for
- Assist with collection and maintenance of survey data on
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Assist with schedule production.
- Professional interpersonal skills with those seeking an
audience with the Dean.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of secretarial experience.
- Typing skills of 50 WPM.
- Computer data entry experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional appearance.
- Word processing and spreadsheet experience (preferably
- College course work.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to:
Fax: 630-889-6570 Attn: HR
NUHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer